Welcome to the university town of Karnataka.
A university town located in Karnataka, Manipal provides a captivating view of the Arabian Sea to the west and the Western Ghats range to the east. Formerly under Shivalli village Panchayat, Manipal is a center of academic learning, healthcare, industry and finance.
Isthaa International Spa Therapy & Ayurveda Academy Maniapl welcomes you to Maniapl- Karnataka.
Emplaced in the state of Karnataka and 7 km away from the city of Udupi , Manipal is universally famous as the University town that offers an enchanting view of the Western Ghats on the east and the Arabian Sea on the west. The pristine beauty and pleasant weather make it one of the most beautiful and bewitching places to visit in the state. Set in the rocky vicinity on the Malabar Coast of the southwest India, the city is a progressive industrial, educational and commercial centre and due to which tons of students visit here from all across the world to pursue various courses.
As per the history, Manipal is named after Mannu ( i.e. mud) and Palla which means Lake in Tulu language. Earlier, it was a coastal town and was the part of Shivalli Village Panchayat. But, everything got changed when the city was chosen by Dr. Tonse Madhava Anantha Pai in the year 1950 for establishing institutes for providing medical education to the students.
- If you are looking for inner peace and wisdom,
- If you are open to understand the Kerala Ayurveda philosophy,
- If you want to merge in deep silence to seek who you really are,
- If you are looking for some unknown answer or something vacant which is sparkling always within you,
- If you want to bring your regular yoga practice to next lever and to share the same knowledge with your friends or with the world.
- If you want to break all the boundaries and limitation which are holding you back from freedom and liberation
We learn, we teach, we grow
We love, we heal, we connect
We are ISTHAA,
Gift from India present to the world
Let’s make the world the best place for everyone