Become a Therapist in this world-class Ayurveda centre in Bangalor, Karnataka. Purpose built and surrounded by beautiful gardens, this is the perfect atmosphere to embark on your journey to becoming a fully qualified Ayurveda Therapist. Find inspiration from the nature all around as you practice in the Ayurveda practical and theory salas with views of beautiful gardens. Isthaa welcomes you.
A WORLD-CLASS Training CENTRE
ISTHAA’s full-fledged training centre boast of state-of-the-art facilities such as in-house spas facilitating efficient practical training for students.
- You will benefit from the multiple income possibilities given below:
- Income from training centre(student fee)
- Consultancy fee for placing students in reputed firms
- Income from providing certificates for those who are experienced in the field
- Income from collaborating with spas/hotels for providing therapists as interns
- Running spas in hotels on a revenue/profit sharing basis (We can also provide students for training which will be mutually beneficial for the management and the students)
THE ROOMS COME EQUIPPED WITH:
- Private bathroom with western toilet
- Hostel Dorms
- Comfortable mattress and pillow
- Blanket and mosquito net
- Toilet paper
- Weekly housekeeping
LOCATION – Varthur Sarjapur Road, Near Govt. School, Gunjur, Bangalore,Karnataka, INDIA
Welcome to the Garden City, apart from the numerous gardens, it also has some historical sites and other places of interest. . WELCOME TO BANGALORE, THE AYURVEDA PARADISE OF INDIA.
The most beautiful state of India offers a perfect environment for the Ayurveda and Spa therapy practitioners. The nandi hills in Bangalore is not to be missed by the pious. Though the origin of Bangalore is ancient, the present-day city was founded in the 16th century and has since continued to be an important administrative center. Because of the high concentration of IT industry, it also called the Silicon Valley of India. There are a number of good hotels in Bangalore like the Ashoka Hotel in Bangalore that make your stay in the Garden city comfortable.
Bangalore, the IT Hub of India is a city one can visit anytime of the year. The city enjoys a moderate temperate all throughout the year. The months between September and February see the highest tourist inflow. The summers are pleasant in Bangalore. When the country is exhausted by heat, the temperature of the city never crosses 35 degree Celsius. Rains are also blissful but it’s better to avoid the monsoon season. The weather becomes the most pleasant during the winter season. The temperatures are soothing but not dipping than 10 degrees. Carry light woolens for comfort. The cold season is the best time to plan a visit as the city also hosts numerous music festivals.
Places of Interest
- Visvesvaraya Technological and Industrial Museum
- Lal Bagh Botanical Garden
- Tipu Sultan’s Fort and Palace
- Cubbon Park
- Ulsoor Lake
HOW TO ARRIVE?
- By air: Bangalore Airport is 13 km east of the City Station. There are number of daily flights to important cities like Calcutta, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Goa, Kochi, Mangalore, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram. Bangalore has direct international flights to Muscat, Sharjah and Singapore. It is also a stopover for many international flights.
- By train: There are two railway stations in Bangalore. The main station is well connected to all major Indian cities. There are number of daily express trains from Bangalore to other cities of India.
- By bus: There are.