Welcome to the garden city of India
Once called the “Garden City of India” and the “Pensioner’s Paradise”, these epithets no longer apply to Bangalore, which is now a large, cosmopolitan city with diminishing green spaces and a large working population. Bangalore is the major center of India’s IT industry, popularly known as the Silicon Valley of India.
Isthaa International Spa Therapy & Ayurveda Academy kerala welcomes you to Garden City of India – Bangalore.
The most beautiful state of India offers a perfect environment for the Ayurveda and Spa therapy practitioners. The nandi hills in Bangalore is not to be missed by the pious. Though the origin of Bangalore is ancient, the present-day city was founded in the 16th century and has since continued to be an important administrative center. Because of the high concentration of IT industry, it also called the Silicon Valley of India. There are a number of good hotels in Bangalore like the Ashoka Hotel in Bangalore that make your stay in the Garden city comfortable.
- If you are looking for inner peace and wisdom,
- If you are open to understand the Kerala Ayurveda philosophy,
- If you want to merge in deep silence to seek who you really are,
- If you are looking for some unknown answer or something vacant which is sparkling always within you,
- If you want to bring your regular yoga practice to next lever and to share the same knowledge with your friends or with the world.
- If you want to break all the boundaries and limitation which are holding you back from freedom and liberation
We learn, we teach, we grow
We love, we heal, we connect
We are ISTHAA,
Gift from India present to the world
Let’s make the world the best place for everyone