The word ‘Ishtaa’ has its origin in Hindu Mythology. It is connected to the name of Lord Vishnu. Engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient healthcare science of India, Ishtaa aims to impart quality training in Ayurveda and various traditional wellness practices. The institute would offer studies in Classical Ayurveda, Spa therapy, Yoga and Pranic healing to students from all over the World.
Ishtaa was founded in 2008 in Kozhikode, Kerala, the land of Ayurveda and Martial Arts. Having operations in Kerala, Karnataka and Goa, the institute provides training in Ayurveda, spa therapy other traditional wellness and healing techniques. Over the years, Isthaa with its devoted trainers and committed students have grown to become one of the leading and trusted centres of spa and Ayurveda training in the country.
Our confidence in healing people comes from years of extensive research, education and insight into people lives. The courses we offer infuse art and science that bring vitality and positive energy into the body. Over the years, we have received tremendous response from clients, students, therapists and doctors.
Set in the tranquil ambience of nature, Isthaa advocates living in harmony with the nature. We strongly believe in protecting nature for it’s our root and the reason for our existence. We do our bit to promote green living and help the world to become a better place. The same has been made part of the curriculum to throw more light on the innate and strong bond between mother nature and the healing energy.
The vision of the institute is Vyadhehe Tattva Parijnanam mythri karunyam (Evidence based knowledge of the disease, goodwill and compassion towards the suffering).
- To achieve the vision, institute has framed following mission statements.
- Establishment of the facts of the disease through evidences.
- Thorough training of students by efforts of regular practice of Ayurveda & interaction by utilizing current information of Medicine.
- To create an integrated system that meets the higher education needs of the region and community at large.
- To be efficient, effective, community acceptable and excel in education and service. To reach the unreached and serve the undeserved with education.
- To be an active component of national educational system.
AYURVEDA IS A WAY OF LIFE
Through Ayurveda you will find balance, harmony and growth. You will start understanding the world in a different way.
ISTHAA focus on individual needs of understanding love and spreading consciousness. When consciousness and love come together, it brings fulfillment in life.
Your journey to a new life starts today with ISTHAA