Become a Therapist in this world-class Ayurveda centre in Manipal, Karnataka. The beauty and pleasant weather of Manipal makes it a perfect atmosphere to embark on your journey to becoming a fully qualified Ayurveda Therapist. Find inspiration from the nature all around as you practice in the Ayurveda practical and theory salas with views of Arabian Sea and Western Ghats.
A WORLD-CLASS Training CENTRE
ISTHAA’s full-fledged training centre boast of state-of-the-art facilities such as in-house spas facilitating efficient practical training for students.
- You will benefit from the multiple income possibilities given below:
- Income from training centre(student fee)
- Consultancy fee for placing students in reputed firms
- Income from providing certificates for those who are experienced in the field
- Income from collaborating with spas/hotels for providing therapists as interns
- Running spas in hotels on a revenue/profit sharing basis (We can also provide students for training which will be mutually beneficial for the management and the students)
LOCATION – Near Pashupathi Temple, VP Nagar 4th Main, Uduppi, Manipal,Karnataka, INDIA
Emplaced in the state of Karnataka and 7 km away from the city of Udupi , Manipal is universally famous as the University town that offers an enchanting view of the Western Ghats on the east and the Arabian Sea on the west. The pristine beauty and pleasant weather make it one of the most beautiful and bewitching places to visit in the state. Set in the rocky vicinity on the Malabar Coast of the southwest India, the city is a progressive industrial, educational and commercial centre and due to which tons of students visit here from all across the world to pursue various courses.
From September to February, the weather in Manipal is tropical with daily temperatures averaging 27 °C (81 °F). From June to August, Manipal witnesses one of the most extreme monsoons in the world, with the annual precipitation ranging from 500–560 cm (200–220 in). The months of March to May are hot and humid, with the daily temperatures typically peaking at 35 °C (95 °F).
Places of Interest
- End Point
- Hasta Shilpa Heritage Village
- Anatomy Museum
- TMA Pai Planetarium
- Malpe beach
- Udupi Shrikrishna Matha
HOW TO ARRIVE?
- By air: The nearest international airport is Mangalore International Airport (formerly Bajpe Airport), which is located around 62 km (39 mi) south from Manipal, connecting it to Indian cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Delhi, and internationally to the middle eastern countries like Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates.
- By train: The nearest railway station is located about four kilometers west of Manipal in Udupi station (UD) on the Konkan railway line. It is about a kilometer away from the National Highway 169A. Mangalore Central (MAQ) station, located in Mangalore 67 km south of the town is the nearest major railway station.
- By bus: There are.