Welcome to the land of kera or coconut.
It is a never-ending array of coconut palms; sun blanched beaches… enchanting backwaters cruised by kettuvallams (rice barges); magical monsoon showers; rich diversity of flora and fauna; misty mountains of the Western Ghats; fragrance of spices and a plethora of art forms; fairs and festivals
Isthaa International Spa Therapy & Ayurveda Academy kerala welcomes you to God’s Own Country – Kerala.
Wayanad is a district in the north-east of Kerala state, India with headquarters at the town of Kalpetta. It is set high on the Western Ghats with altitudes ranging from 700 to 2100 m. The district was formed on 1 November 1980 as the 12th district in Kerala by carving out areas from Kozhikode and Kannur districts. The district is 3.79% urbanised, with three municipal towns Kalpetta, Mananthavady and Sulthan Bathery. There are many indigenous tribals in this area.
Pulpally in Wayanad boasts of the only Luv Kush Temple in Kerala and Vythiri has the only mirror temple in Kerala which is a Jain temple. The edicts and caves of Ambukuthimala and other evidences state that the place is as old as the beginning of the New Age Civilisation.
- If you are looking for inner peace and wisdom,
- If you are open to understand the Kerala Ayurveda philosophy,
- If you want to merge in deep silence to seek who you really are,
- If you are looking for some unknown answer or something vacant which is sparkling always within you,
- If you want to bring your regular yoga practice to next lever and to share the same knowledge with your friends or with the world.
- If you want to break all the boundaries and limitation which are holding you back from freedom and liberation
We learn, we teach, we grow
We love, we heal, we connect
We are ISTHAA,
Gift from India present to the world
Let’s make the world the best place for everyone