Become a Therapist in this world-class Ayurveda centre in Palolem, South Goa. Purpose built and surrounded by back water, this is the perfect atmosphere to embark on your journey to becoming a fully qualified Ayurveda Therapist. Find inspiration from the nature all around as you practice in the Ayurveda practical and theory salas with views of the back water with sea shore. Isthaa welcomes you.
A WORLD-CLASS Training CENTRE
Isthaa Ayurveda training has two spacious Ayurveda Salas for practical and medicinal preparations. Also ayurveda cooking recipes and theory as well as individual practices, a massage room and sitting area and dining area. There is 24×7 wifi connection (It may not be very regular or speedy as in the west), a small library to expand your mind, hammocks strung between coconut trees to let your body relax and mind wander, not to mention all the Goan sunshine and fresh air to revive and rejuvenate you as you immerse deeply into the practice of Ayurveda and Spa therapy.
Your safety is on top of our minds so this retreat is completely secured with security personnel and the whole retreat is built in a manner that it offers a lot of privacy. Therefore, be at ease always, wear whatever you feel like, and be yourself.
|07:00-08:00 am||Philosophy/ Teaching methodology class|
|10:00-12:00 pm||Practical + Medicinal preparation|
|12:30-03:00 pm||Lunch & recreational time|
|03:00-04:00 pm||Anatomy/ Physiology class|
|06:30-07:30 pm||Agnihotra / Kirtan /Meditation|
|08:30-09:30 pm||Group Discussion / Study Time|
TIME SPLIT BETWEEN THE MODULES
THE CENTRE COMES EQUIPPED WITH
- Two halls – fully equipped with music system, speaker and LCD projector
- Shiva+Shakthi sala
- Eco friendly bamboo huts and elegant rooms.
- 50 cottages (single/double/dorm) that can accommodate 50 participants
- Two chill out sitting areas.
- Open-sided dining areas near sea shore.
- Admin block
- Locker facilities
- Laundry service
- Massage room
- Small library
THE ROOMS COME EQUIPPED WITH:
- Private bathroom with western toilet
- Comfortable mattress and pillow
- Blanket and mosquito net
- Toilet paper
- Weekly housekeeping
We are what we eat…
So a great deal of care has to be taken when it comes to preparing food.
In Isthaa International Spa and Ayurveda Academy we have chosen the food as per the requirements of the therapy practitioners. Keeping in mind the nutritional values and following the guidelines of ayurvedic science, we have prepare a wide spread of sattvic food which satisfied not only the taste of tongue but also the soul and mind.
- Fruit salad
- Yogurt/milk/soya milk
- Dry fruits
- Banana, carrot and fruit bread
- Puff rice
- Idli/ dosha with coconut chutney
- Chai /herbal tea/green tea/coffee
- Green Salad
- Chick peas salad
- Russian salad
- Spanish “ensaladilla rusa”
- Rice/ jeera rice/ mix vegetarian rice/ fried rice
- Mix vegetable millet
- Chapati/ Roti/ Puri
- Different variety of vegetable cooked in Indian and continental way.
- Pulses (Dal)
- Churney (tomato, mango…)
- Lemon coriander soup
- Tomato soup (Spanish gazpacho)
- Corn soup
- Green salad
- Vegetable sandwich
- Tofu sandwich
- Veg pakora
- Veg cutlet
- Mator tofu (with green peas and vegetables)
- Idli/ dosha with coconut chutney
- Soya chunks
- Pasta with vegetable
LOCATION – PALOLEM, GOA, INDIA
Welcome to the land of white sands, bright sun, sparkling waters and wavering palm trees. WELCOME TO GOA, THE AYURVEDA PARADISE OF INDIA.
The most beautiful state of India offers a perfect environment for the Ayurveda and Spa therapy practitioners. Tropical weather and multi cultural atmosphere has attracted the travellers from all around the world to this pearl bounded by the Arabian Sea in western India. Goa was originally a Portuguese colony before 1961. You can still feel some of the Portuguese architectural heritage and some Portuguese influence in Goan cuisine.
The climate of Goa is always pleasant throughout the year with temperatures ranging from 24 to 29 degrees. It’s the only state of India which offers lush green and smooth roads away from pollution and chaos. The best time to visit Goa is from October to April. Affordable international and domestic flights are easy to find.
ISTHAA. PALOLEM. SOUTH GOA.
The centre is far from distractions and noise, but close enough so you can enjoy beautiful Palolem beach and the surrounding beaches in your free time.
Places of Interest
- Palolem Market
- Palolem Beach
- Agonda Beach
- Talpoba Beach
- Galgibaga turtle nesting
- Spice farm
- fresh water lagoon at Khola beach
HOW TO ARRIVE?
- By air: Dabolim airport is around 1 and half hours away from Palolem. You can reach to our Ayurveda Sala by yourself; most convenient is to book a prepaid taxi from the airport counter. Prices will be around 1,500 rupees ($30).
- By train: The closest railway stations to Palolem are Marago on the Konkan Railway and Canacona.Margao is 40 minutes away and costs 600-700 rupees in a taxi.
Canacona is just 5 minute drive away from Palolem and the journey costs around 50-100 rupees in an auto rickshaw.
- By bus: There are.