You just need a good heart, rest we will build in you.
Yes, you can. Ayurveda Therapy will make you fit and flexible physically and mentally.
The traditional Hindu system of medicine (incorporated in Atharva Veda, the last of the four Vedas), which is based on the idea of balance in bodily systems and uses diet, herbal treatment, and yogic breathing.
We advise not to carry laptop.
In our resort we offer WIFI 24 hours free of cost. But the connection of WIFI in India is not as good as in West.
- Light and comfortable cotton clothes for Ayurveda therapy
- A pair of white clothes for ceremonies
- Swimming suit (only for using in the beach)
- One piece of light warm clothe (jumper). You may require in the night or early morning as we are in front of the ocean.
- 3 photos
- 2 photocopy of passport visa
- Note book and pen
- Alarm clock
- Slipper and sport/comfortable shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Water bottle
- Sun screen
- Yoga mat (we have daily yoga drop in class at Yoga sala)
- Sun glasses
- Towel (we will provide one towel for rooms)
Yes, this 2 weeks/4 weeks training is like planting a seed in your mind which will emerge as a huge tree by the passes of time. Only thing you need is to nourish the seed every day. Remember that when you will be teaching and helping others, the knowledge that you will get is more valuable than years of practicing and studying.
It’s always good if you have some previous knowledge about Ayurveda. If you don’t have, there is no problem, some people developed before and some after; This curse is the foundation which will guide you internally and externally about your practice and teaching.
Remember that is not about the quantity of time you spend in your practice, it’s about the “quality”.
AFTER COMPLETING THE COURSE YOU CAN:
- work as an independent Ayurveda/Spa Theraist
- open your own studio
- work as an Ayurveda/Spa Therapist of a big organization
- be a part of a health & wellness/Ayurveda retreat
- write for an international Ayurveda/Spa magazine
- work with 5 start hotels/beach resorts as a Ayurveda/Spa Therapist
- work in Ayurveda centre
- work as a Ayurveda/Spa Therapy Trainer
- Be a part of NGO/government organization/hospitals/corporate…
Yes, of course. You are eligible to teach Ayurveda or open your own Ayurveda Center anywhere in the world.
We recommend carry enough cash for your expenses, sometimes the ATMs stop working for few hours. Moreover, most ATM do not allow you to withdraw more than INR 10,000 (€140) at the same time
If you are carrying your own currency, you can exchange in Goa airport or in Palolem. We can also help you in exchanging money.
Vaccines are not compulsory but advise. You have to consult with your doctor the vaccines that you need to come to India. Depending of your country you may need different ones. In this page you can find some useful information
Look this site for more info: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/india
For Malaria, you can also refer to these websites:
We advice not carry a lot of medicines. Everything in India is available and in less price. Just carry only medicines which you use regularly.
In our resort we have a first stage box and doctor on call available. So, nothing to worry!
Yes, you need a tourist visa. Some countries they have visa on arrival for one month. In other cases you need to apply to the Indian Embassy of your country. Make sure you apply at least before one month before your travel date, because in some countries the process of getting the visa can be long. You will have a tourist visa for 3 or 6 months. Look this site for more info:
We are on the beach.
Isthaa does provide laundry service for small fee.